We LOVE our Volunteers!
It takes a village to host a race! The Twilighter offers lots of different ways to help! We need about 100 volunteers on race day to serve as course marshals, hand out water, and manage the food court. Additional volunteers are needed for packet stuffing and packet pick-up in the days before the race.
As a Twilighter volunteer, you can help make the magic of the Twilighter happen! You’ll meet some interesting people, help raise money for some great charities and of course, have fun!
- The special Twilighter volunteer t-shirt
- A pre-race volunteer dinner
- Festival beverage
- You help raise money for LOTS of great charities
- And you get to join in all the fun!
Here are a few additional things you should know before you sign up to volunteer:
* Volunteers must be at least 14 years old unless they are directly working at the same location as their parents.
* Race course marshals must be 14 and above. You must be able to report on time and remain on the job until relieved.